Effective: October 3rd, 2019
Thank you for visiting http://www.Clade9.com (“Website”), which is operated by Clade9 Holdings, LLC and our parent company Cannagen, LLC (the “Company”, “our”, “we”, or “us”). We are excited that you took the time to find out more about us including who were are as a company and who we want to be and are thankful for the chance to learn more about you as well and potentially partner together.
As you probably already noted by our initial 21-and-older wall, you must be 21 or older to access our Website. Our Website is not intended for children under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any information to or via our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
At this point, we only collect information that you personally provide us, and that information is limited to your name, email, and message that you might send to us via the Website regarding your interest in us, questions you might have about us or our brand, etc. (collectively, your “Information”). We do not collect Information via first or third party cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information:
- To deliver the Website to you;
- To correspond and communicate to you with respect to responding to questions or inquiries;
- To notify you about any changes to our Website;
- To allow you to participate in the Website;
- As part of our efforts to keep you safe and secure when you use our Website;
- To provide other Website requested by you as described when we collect the information;
- For security purposes;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities and/or attempts to harm our users;
- To monitor and improve the information security of our Website and mobile applications;
- To comply with governmental regulations or to respond to a subpoena or other governmental, court, administrative order/requirements;
- To hire, train, and manage our staff;
- To support the functions of our human resource management, including the coordination of third-party vendors that provide insurance and personal financial Website such as retirement planning and savings and investment accounts;
- For other purposes with your consent;
- We may combine information received from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above; and
The collection of Information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified above.
How We Share Your Information
We collect and use your Information for our own purposes, and do not share your Information unless we may have to:
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request;
- To comply with the policies governing our Website; and
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
Other Important Information About Your Privacy
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
How Long We Retain Your Information
What Information You Can Access and Can-Spam
To keep your Information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us at email@example.com. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your Information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Website.
From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our websites, mobile applications or products/services, notices about our company or information about products/services we offer, business opportunities. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain transactional email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
The CAN-SPAM sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from email communications.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: email@example.com. We will respond to one request per California customer each year, and we do not respond to requests made by means other than as set forth above.
California Do Not Track Disclosure: Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” settings or signals. We also do not deploy cookies and other technologies on our Website to collect information about you and your browsing activity.
Nevada Residents: Rights under Nevada Law
As of October 1, 2019, if you are a Nevada resident, you may opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and title the subject of your email “Nevada Privacy Rights Opt-Out Request”. In response, we will request information from you to verify your identity. We will respond to your request, once verified, within 60 calendar days (with a possible 30-day extension upon notice to you).
© 2019 Clade9. All rights reserved.